Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Create account problem !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by euroberg, Mar 12, 2005.

1. euroberg

euroberg Member

Hi !

I have a problem when i will create an account with shell access :

Error Message :
    Can't locate IPC/Open2.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.3/i386-linu
    x-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.3 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3/i386-linux-th
    read-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.2/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5
    /site_perl/5.8.1/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-lin
    ux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.2 /u
    sr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_
    perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.3/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/ven
    dor_perl/5.8.2/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.1/i386-lin
    ux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/li
    b/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.3 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.2 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor
    _perl/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl . /scrip
    ts) at /scripts/wwwacct line 16.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /scripts/wwwacct line 16.

It's a problem with my Perl version ?

Can you help me ?

Bye !
    Thx per advance !

2. webignition

webignition Well-Known Member

Its possible that you are missing one or more required Perl modules.

Try WHM > Software > Install a Perl Module and search for IPC. This will list quite a few modules, most being irrelevant, however for me this lists two modules that might be useful:

IPC::Open2
    IPC::Open3

It possible that installing one of these would sort it out - installing extra Perl modules that you don't need probably won't do anything bad (however still use with caution - I am not the font of all knowledge).

Try installing one, then from SSH:
    locate -u
    locate Open2.pm

If this returns nothing, install the second likely Perl module and repeat. If locate Open2.pm still finds nothing after first doing locate -u then neither of these modules would have installed the correct bits and pieces.

This is just an idea based on what I'd try . . .

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...