Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Create Account Without Domain?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zalocus, May 6, 2019.

1. zalocus

zalocus Active Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Reseller Owner
    Is there any way to make cPanel more like Plesk so users can create an Account without to be forced to use an Main Domain and then add other domains as Addon Domains?

I think Plesk has done here an much better job and it is a much cleaner Panel, of course I like cPanel more thats why I ask if there is a way to do this in cPanel or maybe there are some officials plans to integrate this feature to have a clean panel when login first time and instead of Addon Domain there should be like in Plesk an section Add new Domain.

2. httpdocs

httpdocs Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    You can not do this in cPanel.
    You can choose a default domain for this item.
    As:newdomain.com , testdomain.com, or ....

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Technical Support Community Manager Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello @zalocus,

Here's a quote from the cPanel & WHM version 76 Release Notes that's partly related to your feedback:

However, the following feature request looks to be more aligned with the functionality you are seeking:

Multiple cPanel Logins (cPanel Subusers)

I encourage you to vote and add feedback to this request, or consider creating a new feature request explaining the specific changes you'd like to see made to domain management.

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. zalocus

zalocus Active Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Reseller Owner
    Yeah seems to go in the right direction,...However I hope Addon Domains will be removed completely in the future it adds more complexity that it solves, The perfect way is how Plesk is doing it, 1 Account can add X domains.