The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Create automatic signup script

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by thehanif, Feb 23, 2011.

1. thehanif

thehanif Registered

Hi,

How can I use this script :)2086/cpanel-autosignup.tar.gz) or is there any alternate?

I am going to create a panel where user can create a account for their domains.

Any Help???

2. thehanif

thehanif Registered

Re: This would be great

Hi,

How can I use this script :)2086/cpanel-autosignup.tar.gz) or is there any alternate?

I am going to create a panel where user can create a account for their domains.

Any Help???

3. cPanelJared

cPanelJared Technical Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Friendly moderator note

I moved your posts into their own new thread. The thread to which you replied was the following:

http://forums.cpanel.net/f5/automatic-account-creation-5360.html

That thread is now nine (9) years old and there have been many changes to cPanel in that time, so the information in that thread is not likely to still be applicable.

If you are trying to create an interface for users to create and manipulate cPanel accounts without logging into cPanel, have you looked at our API documentation? We provide documentation about our APIs and other developer resources that should help you:

Developer Resources

I have moved this thread to our Developer Discussions section for better visibility.