The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creating a new email account with cpanel accelerated 2, (windows/RC/Horde)

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by Roger Romero, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Roger Romero

Roger Romero Registered

Sep 30, 2011
    Dominical, Puntarenas, Costa Rica, Costa Rica
    cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    OK Ive looked all over the web trying to figure this out, and Im not even sure this is the right place to ask but im gonna try here.

My company uses Cpanel Accelerated 2 and roundcube/horde for our email accounts. I currently have my own personal email there but I need to set up another specific email for our social netwroking accounts. I have access to all our email accounts but I cannot seem to find where in the UI of any of these accounts I would create another new account ( We use Xcart as our platform and i am wondering if I need to add it somewhere in the backend of that first. Please help! I thought I did this before to creat my personal email at our domain but now it seems I cant find the correct information to do so. Thanks in advance for any help! and let me know if you need any more info.

Roger Romero
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

Apr 11, 2011
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Re: Creating a new email account with cpanel accelerated 2, (windows/RC/Hor

Hello :)

Email accounts need to be created using the "Email Accounts" option within cPanel. This is documented at:

Email Accounts

If you do not have access to this option, you will need to contact your web hosting provider so they can add the email account for you.

Thank you.