loulou11

Oct 11, 2018
paris
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
For some days I have come back to the problems with the cpanels that I create with my whm. at the beginning the cpanel delivered but after a certain time they do not deliver anything anymore I would like to know where this problem comes from in order to settle it
Thanks You

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Please feel free to show us an example of the issue you describe. Be sure to hide any emails or IP addresses and usernames from your examples posted here. If you want to share an image of something, please be sure to use the "Upload a File" button on this reply window to attach a file to your post. Do not link to an image hosting site.

Thanks!

loulou11

Oct 11, 2018
paris
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Les clients hébergent des pages dans les panneaux de configuration, mais ne reçoivent pas le résultat de ce qui a été hébergé par courrier électronique. Je peux vous envoyer un cpanel pour que vous vérifiiez

loulou11

Oct 11, 2018
paris
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I show you for one of my clients. He has a page in the cpanel and he received this message in his email box when he was testing but for a while he does not receive anything after the test.

Attachments

loulou11

Oct 11, 2018
paris
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I can not open a ticket. it's blocking when I try to do it. I know very well that you can help me to solve the worries only as you say you do not understand I will insist until you see what I am talking about. I've been losing a lot of customers for a while and it's starting to worry me