Kristin Fiore

Registered
Jul 30, 2019
United States
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hi,
In order to avoid getting spammed to death with a mailto:, I'm using a form as a method of website contact. I know how to create a form (the easy part), but I don't know what to create around it or -- more imporantly, because there are sites on creating those files -- how to configure those tiles or where put them on the cpanel admin site. Is there existing info on this? I've googled, looked on YouTube and at cpanel documentation, etc, and haven't found a complete answer that gets a form working. Any anti-spam scrambler solution for a mailto would also be great. Thanks,
Kristin

keat63

Nov 20, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Ideally, this ought to have been posted on a html or PHP forum as it's not really Cpanel related.

However, I'll dig through my old notes and send you something by PM if I can find it.

Last edited:

keat63

Nov 20, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
It seems that I'm unable to PM you directly (maybe you don't have enough posts yet)

Last edited:

Kristin Fiore

Registered
Jul 30, 2019
United States
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Thanks. I'll move this post to PHP.

Hi,
In order to avoid getting spammed to death with a mailto:, I'm using a form as a method of website contact. I know how to create a form (the easy part), but I don't know what to create around it or -- more importantly, because there are sites on creating those files -- how to configure those tiles or where put them on the cpanel admin site. Is there existing info on this? I've googled, looked on YouTube and at cpanel documentation, etc, and haven't found a complete answer that gets a form working. Given what cpanel has available and EasyApache, what should I do? Any anti-spam scrambler solution for a mailto would also be great. Thanks,
Kristin

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Any anti-spam scrambler solution for a mailto would also be great. Thanks,
You can find lots of great information for that sort of thing with a little google searching.

As for your question about your cPanel account, using the cPanel File Manager is an easy way to upload files to your account to create your website. All files within the public_html directory on your account are available to the public. In other words, example.com/index.php is the same as yourusername/public_html/index.php via your account's cPanel File Manager.

keat63

Nov 20, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi Kristin

Rather than asking for help on the Cpanel forum, a dedicated PHP forum would be the best place to find the help you require.
Annoyingly, I have just the thing which would give you some very basic pointers, something which worked trouble free for me for years, but it seems that I'm not allowed to post it up on here, and I can't direct message you either.

:oops:

Last edited: