Soheil

Jun 24, 2003
Hello everyone,

I have a few questions regarding custom pages. Please tell me how I can accumplish the following if you know.

1. Once I purchase a new domain name, it automaticaly points to my DNS server, but unless I manually create an account (od dns entry) for the name, the browser gets a dns error.

Is there a way to define a dummy entry for all the domains which point to my DNS server or another solution?

2. When I create a new domain, I would like to see a general page which says something like the domain has been hosted here and will be up soon, or something simillar. My servers never had this feature working. Is it something I have to manually create?

3. I would lik to have a for sale page for some of my domains, but do not want to create them individually.
on the other hand I don't want to make one domain and point the rest to it to create the effect for 2 reasons:
A. If the main domain is closed, the rest have to be reconfigured which is very time consuming.

B. I want to have a customized message on each page, like welcome to sitename.com
if you want to purchase this domain, contact [email protected] or [email protected]

Thank you for the help in advance.