The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creating Multiple Subdomain DB and Integrate to Main Website??

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by mukesh4bs, Mar 30, 2012.

1. mukesh4bs

mukesh4bs Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hello developers, I have created multiple sub domains and their separate databases with full database users privilege for each one. Now i want to integrate all sub domains and Database with main website. How??

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Could you provide an example or further details of the existing setup, and the setup you are seeking to switch to? The databases and database users should already be under the same account if the subdomains were all under the same account username.

Thank you.

3. mukesh4bs

mukesh4bs Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Thanks for reply ,

In my main domain want to add custom search engine and in subdomains want add QA script, a wordpress blog.

Actually I created all sub domains under main website directory and also created separate database with users full privilege.
    Now want to integrate them all for easy to use for users. Means users can access all sub domains under one account.

And for database they used separately while storing and fetching information from server.
    eg :

mydomain.com domain database dbusermain
    subdomain1.mydomain.com subdomain database1 dbuser1
    subdomain2.mydomain.com subdomain database2 dbuser2

4. mukesh4bs

mukesh4bs Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Want to integrate different databases those are created with separate database users full privilege. eg, storing and fetching information from sub1.domain.com, sub2.domain.com with www.domain.com under one account.

I have subdomain QA.domain.com and blog.domain.com, in main directory that is used for www.domain.com used only for custom search engine with registration and login. if someone login to main domain so users can also access other subdomains.