The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cron Error with CPsupport

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by bikermanirl, Apr 30, 2007.

1. bikermanirl

bikermanirl Registered

I recently installed cpsupport and every hour I get a failed cron error message:

Can't locate ../config.cgi in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.2 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at /home/xxxxxx/public_html/cpsupport/bin/waitnotice line 7.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/xxxxx/public_html/cpsupport/bin/waitnotice line 7.

Any idea how to stop it?

2. Joeln

Joeln Registered

I also get this exact same error.

Can't locate ../config.cgi in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at /home/xxx/public_html/tickets/bin/waitnotice line 7.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/xxx/public_html/tickets/bin/waitnotice line 7.

cPanel Build 11.4.6-RELEASE 13580

Anyone?

3. fedewnp

fedewnp Registered

cpsupport waitnotice cron bugfix

Dear PPNSteve

To fix this problem you have to modify the /cpsupport/bin/waitnotice file, at line 7:

Code:
    BEGIN { require("../config.cgi"); }
    Yo have to replace with:

Code:
    BEGIN { require("FULL_PATH_TO/config.cgi"); }
    So then for example, would be

Code:
    BEGIN { require("/home/USER/public_html/cpsupport/config.cgi"); }
    Replace "USER" to your cpanel user domain, and of course the path to this file.

Regards from Argentina!
    FEDERICO ALVAREZ
    www.wnpower.com