Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Cron <mailman@.> /usr/bin/python2 -S /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/cron/disabled

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by dev.null, May 10, 2005.

1. dev.null

dev.null Well-Known Member

Noticed about a week ago querunner would hog up the CPU for several hours at a time, then would mysteriously "behave". I was alerted of this behavior by the "CPU overload" emails, go check out top and see querunner up at the top maxing it out.

Now I get this three days in a row:

Cron <mailman@host9> /usr/bin/python2 -S /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/cron/disabled
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/cron/disabled", line 220, in ?
    main()
    File "/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/cron/disabled", line 176, in main
    members = mlist.getDeliveryStatusMembers(who)
    File "/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/Mailman/OldStyleMemberships.py", line 159, in getDeliveryStatusMembers
    if self.getDeliveryStatus(member) in status]
    File "/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/Mailman/OldStyleMemberships.py", line 139, in getDeliveryStatus
    self.__assertIsMember(member)
    File "/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/Mailman/OldStyleMemberships.py", line 113, in __assertIsMember
    raise Errors.NotAMemberError, member
    Mailman.Errors.NotAMemberError: mc550ar@AOL.com

Every message ends with that same email mc550ar...

I've only got one list on this server, and it's a doosy with 9,000+ members but hardly any activity.

Any ideas on what's going on?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...