The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Curl & Mcrypt not compiled with easyapache

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by Doctor, Dec 15, 2003.

1. Doctor

Doctor Well-Known Member

I used /scripts/easyapache (option 6) and chose all the PHP libraries, including Curl and Mcrypt. When it finishes compiling, I run a check and this is what I got

Configure Command './configure' '--prefix=/usr' '--with-xml' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-pear' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-versioning' '--with-zlib'

As you can see, no CURL or MCRYPT. Before this I used /scripts/installzendopt to install Zend so the path to php.ini is now:

Configuration File (php.ini) Path /usr/local/Zend/etc/php.ini

Do you think it has something to do with it? If yes, how do I change back the path? If no, what else could be wrong?

2. abmad

abmad Member

Hello I have the same problem. Did you find a solution?

3. nukehelpers

nukehelpers Member

Sometimes when you seem to configure apache it doesnt do the configure right try this

cd /root/installd/buildapache/
    Then, cd php-4.3.2 or the directory you have
    Then, rm config.cache -f
    Then, make clean
    Then, Now run your configure command and add --with-curl and --with-mcrypt
    Then, After thats done do make
    Then, make install
    Then, restart apache and should be all good

That should get you compile with the correct options good luck.

4. Wojjie

Wojjie Member

I had the same problem where update apache did not compile Curl and Mcrypt in.

I later found out that compiling through the method posted above, also generated the same results as doing it through WHM when using the same options. I have concluded that one of the options that you can select must be preventing php from being compiled in properly, or perhaps there is a conflict between two.

I only started experiencing this problem recently though, I use to be able to select the exact same options before. Does not seem like I am able to now.