The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom cPanel Theme and Style Reset?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xghozt, Sep 28, 2009.

1. xghozt

xghozt Member

I created a custom cPanel them based from a clone of the x3. But after I finished, I ran into a small problem. For every user that had otherwise set a custom "style" from within cPanel, my new theme didn't quite display correctly. It was missing some of my custom CSS.

Does anyone know a way around this, or a solution? I was thinking I could reset the interface settings for every user, but I don't want to do that because there are resellers and reseller sub accounts which don't need to be changed.

Is there a way to completely disable the "styles" setting for my new theme? I'm assuming it's reading a setting somewhere, maybe I can just remove that code and the little style changer icon/pages?

Any help would be appreciated. :eek:

Edit: I think I figured it out: I forced the template to use MY local.css instead of using the cpanel if statement.

#1 xghozt, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  2. MattCurry

MattCurry Well-Known Member

Theme/Style Reset

Hello,

I am sorry to see your having a problem. I see you may have resolved the issue. Please let me know if you still need help.

Thank you,
    Matthew Curry

3. xghozt

xghozt Member

Nope, I figured it out. :)