The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

custom disk warning template per user or per reseller

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dandadude, Nov 11, 2011.

1. dandadude

dandadude Active Member

Hi!

Is there any way to define a custom "disk warning template" for each user, domain or reseller?

I don't want to change the global template, all I want is that some users receive another text about their quota.

Thank you,
    Dan

p.s.: Of course my question goes for everykind of e-mail template, but now I am in need of changing disk warning.

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    I don't think this is possible on a per account basis. This post by cPanelMichael does explain where to find the templates:
    Editing bandwidth warning message template

but those are the main templates.

I'm curious what you'd want different for these? A more personal message to the specific user or what?

3. dandadude

dandadude Active Member

Thx for the reply!
    It is sad that there is no solution :-(

One of my resellers wishes to change some text, like the one where it writes about contacting the admin for further assistance ;-) He doesn't want to be contactad, he only wants them to archive (and not delete, which means another change in the text) the mail.
    And if we go further on, maybe another language would also be nice for clients that don't speak english.

4. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    You might want to post a Feature Request for this. Certainly if there's a need from the community for something along the lines of a more granular editing of these per account I would think cPanel might give it a closer look to see whats possible.

I do know they're working on a new locale system as mentioned by cpdan recently here:
    Remove duplicate item keys from english language file

...although I'm not sure that has to do with these templates or not. A Feature Request might bring some answers either way I bet. :)

5. dandadude

dandadude Active Member

Hi Infopro!

Thanks for the suggestions, they are very useful!
    Now I know that this can't be done, but perhaps in the future with my request.

Thank you,
    Dan