avinash.pudota

Jan 27, 2013
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello, I would like to have an option to manage the cPanel's host name URL with custom code instead of default website page content. I tried adding in "WHM Home » Service Configuration » Apache Configuration » Include Editor" but it still shows default page

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston

avinash.pudota

Jan 27, 2013
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
HI @avinash.pudota

What you're looking for as @dalem noted is the Web Template Editor. You can read about this feature here: Web Template Editor - Version 76 Documentation - cPanel Documentation

Thanks!
Hi @cPanelLauren,
I don't want to change the default pages like Default Website Page or Account Suspended pages.

What i want instead is, when i open the Server hostname url (like hostname.serverdomain.tld just this URL) i want a custom page like contact details of the server or service status etc to be displayed

I can see only default pages to be edited in Web Template Editor, no option to manage hostname template, hostname just displays default website page.

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hi @avinash.pudota

There's no supported way to modify the behavior of the hostname default page, which is why the template editor/editing this is the suggested method of customizing the page.