The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Customer logon to thier cPanel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tonyevans, Mar 11, 2005.

1. tonyevans

tonyevans Member

Hi, OK I have a reseller account and have been using it to host a few sites of my own and have always just used my cPanel to log onto the individual website cPanels.

Now I have a customer that wants to be able to access thier cPanel and of course I do not want to give them access to my cPanel - I have been looking at the user manual and searching this forum for a couple of hours and just do not seem to find out how he can access his panel even though I set up a password/username for it when I set up the account??

Can somone point me in the right direction please,

Tony - The (Dumb) Outback OZ

2. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

If you set up the account for the domain in your WHM, they just go to https://domain.com:2083 and log in with the username and password used when creating the account.

3. tonyevans

tonyevans Member

Hi Again, first sorry about the double post - I was not sure where this Q belonged.

Thanks for the reply - I did find this in the manual but I could not get it to work I just keep getting a IE error page but I have now found that if I go to the website first and the add the port number to the URL and hit go again then I do get a logon box so I think it must be a firewall problem ( I hate them),

Tony

4. Compubuster

Compubuster Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator