The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

daeamon script

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cry1987, Jul 8, 2014.

1. cry1987

cry1987 Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi friends

Have u any information about daemon script? So how I can load to vhm a deamon script to keep opening web socket?

2. cPanelJared

cPanelJared Technical Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    This forum is for discussion of cPanel, a control panel for Web hosting servers. I am not exactly sure what you want, or how it relates to cPanel. Can you explain in more detail exactly what you want to do?

3. cry1987

cry1987 Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry I couldn't fing proper forum to post the thread.

We want to make real a instant message system for our site. And we 'll use socket programming method. so it should run a daemon script to keep opening web socket when we are done with the code.

4. cPanelJared

cPanelJared Technical Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    What you want is beyond the scope of what cPanel is made for. cPanel's purpose is to help automate administration tasks for servers that host Web sites, but what you need is help with custom programming to develop your site. A forum that specializes in programming in the language you want to use for your site, would be a much better place to post your question, because the question is about programming, not server administration or our product.