The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dammit. Front Page Problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sbrad, May 29, 2002.

  1. sbrad

    sbrad Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2001
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    I've just moved a ton of sites to a new server, and most of my customers aren't able to connect via FP.

    When trying to connect, I'm getting:
    &The folder, http://www.whatever.com isn't accessible. It may be located on an unavailable volume or protected with a password.&
     
  2. rpmws

    rpmws Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2001
    Messages:
    1,824
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    38
    Location:
    back woods of NC, USA
    tell them to reinstall FP extensions ..this is common problem.
     
  3. sbrad

    sbrad Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2001
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    I wish it was that easy.
    I have installed, uninstalled, reinstalled. No good.
     
  4. feanor

    feanor Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2001
    Messages:
    836
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    You moved them and then you installed FP for each of them after the move?

    How exactly did you do that?
    (exact procedure?)

    R U Sure frontpage 5.0 module is loaded up with apache ?
     
  5. sbrad

    sbrad Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2001
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Setup the box. Installed Cpanel. Moved the accounts over. Got many calls.
    So, decided to un-install and re-install extentions on a few customers accounts. Got more calls.
    Decided I was really being wronged, installed the latest FP 5.0 upgrade, which broke Apace. Re-ran buildapache.sea, and Apache works fine now. But I'm back at square 1 with FP.

    When I install extentions on a customer's account, I know it's working because I get:

    &Frontpage 4 installer called when we really want 5 ..
    Attempting to pass request to frontpage 5 installer....
    Frontpage 5 installer loaded ok..&
     
Loading...

Share This Page