Database import with missing tables, any suggestions?

serazoo

Registered
Oct 15, 2019
Canada
cPanel Access Level
Reseller Owner
Hello all
Thank you in advance!

I've read many posts on this subject here and the web, I really can't seem to find an answer.. I'm turning to the cpanel forum family and maybe someone has found the culprit of my problem.

I'm left on my own, my web provider has no problem on his end exporting-importing using the same method and the same database I'm trying to export-import.

The DB is 5mb, and really does not take time to export-import so it's not a timeout problem... when I export-import, Joomla says there are missing tables.. I'm stuck and I don't want to rely on my host provider each time I want export-import.

I've also tried, unchecked "Allow the interruption of an import in case the script detects it is close to the PHP timeout limit. (This might be a good way to import large files, however it can break transactions.)" .. still the same problem :(

Any idea what could be the problem on my side? I've been doing this for 15 years and this is the first time with this dilemma...

serazoo

Registered
Oct 15, 2019
Canada
cPanel Access Level
Reseller Owner
Thanks for a response :)
I have my own VPS with Funio hosting, I'm moving the database from one site to an another within my VPS
Attached are the steps I'm taking with images.

My host provider asked the same and he also does not understand why it is not working when I export-import.. but on his end no problem at all. I thought maybe a browser problem but the same is with Firefox and Chrome...

Thx

Attachments

Last edited:

serazoo

Registered
Oct 15, 2019
Canada
cPanel Access Level
Reseller Owner
I've exported-imported about 20 times these past 2 weeks.. until now it seems to be the same table.. I've attached a screenshot.... I can't find any hint on the web :(
I'm making sure to "check-all" when exporting... how can a table be missing... very very odd :(

Attachments

serazoo

Registered
Oct 15, 2019
Canada
cPanel Access Level
Reseller Owner
.. I have finally found a workaround for my problem, my missing table "wf_profiles" which Joomla constantly reminds me when I'm in the administration area that it doesn't exist ... the table is part of the component "JCE" a wysiwyg editor.. the solution was to re-insall the component and the problem goes away...

But I wish I knew why I'm not able to export-import 100%... without having errors and to reinstall stuff :(

cPanelLauren sorry for sounding like a newbie, I have searched and I can't find logs in suggested locations... files directory in root
and my cpanel version says v78.0.41...

Thx again :)