Operating System & Version
CLOUDLINUX 6.10
cPanel & WHM Version
v90.0.15

Luiz Araujo

Jun 8, 2007
Hi,

I'm giving up on the IBM Cloud.
Since they bought SoftLayer, support has gotten a lot worse!

I would like, if possible, to get some indications of a good and reliable hosting server to migrate my dedicated server.

Thank you.

[]s,

kodeslogic

Apr 26, 2020
IN
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I believe you would hardly get any suggestions for this as this platform is not the correct place to recommend any hosting company to others. You can google and find the correct forums for this kind of discussion.

Luiz Araujo

Jun 8, 2007
I believe you would hardly get any suggestions for this as this platform is not the correct place to recommend any hosting company to others. You can google and find the correct forums for this kind of discussion.
Thank you, @kodeslogic.
Here is a cPanel user forum and posted in the Web Servers section ...

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston

Luiz Araujo

Jun 8, 2007
Thank you, @cPanelLauren !

Yes, this is the cPanel forum but this is a hosting control panel, we do not endorse any specific provider. @kodeslogic is correct, this is really not the best place to get the most advice on this subject, though you're welcome to check out our partners The Hosting Platform of Choice | cPanel, L.L.C.
That's why I asked "..,if possible,..".

I checked the partners link and I will decide to move to one of them (GoDaddy).

I just found it strange that the comparative table (attached) says that GoDaddy does not offer Cpanel licenses...

Regards,

Luiz

Attachments

Reactions: cPanelLauren

Luiz Araujo

Jun 8, 2007
Hi, @cPanelLauren

It is strange, they do indeed offer cPanel licensing with their products. I can't speak for whoever created that table.
You right. They offer cPanel License.

We moved to their DC this weekend, but I just found out that they only offer one IP for each dedicated server.

Because of this, we configured the DNS of our main domain in the Brazilian registry (Registro.br) with the same IPv4 for the two name servers. We also do not receive IPv6 from Godaddy.

:(

Regards,

Luiz