The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delete "Domain Forwarder" Lose "Forwarders?"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by XinXang, Mar 19, 2005.

1. XinXang

XinXang Member

Hi,

I'm having some trouble with picking up dinkuATdinkuhostinDOTcom emails through my outlook. I'm sure it has to do with all the forwarding I've been doing.

Domain Forwarding Maintenance

Instructions
    A Domain Forwarder redirects all mail from any of your domains to another domain. For example, if you setup bob.com to redirect sam.com, any email send to any address at bob.com will be sent to the corresponding user at sam.com (bob@bob.com would be sent to bob@sam.com). Any valid pop accounts existing on the domain forwarding was set up on will still receive mail and no forward will be sent.

Warning: this setting will override the default address for the forwarded domain.

Current Domain Forwarders dinkuhosting.com |/home/dinku/public_html/esupport/admin/pop3pipe.php

[ Add Domain Forwarder ] | [ Go Back ]

=================================

I've got a long list of "forwarders" piping emails into my support helpdesk software, but the one listed above is not a "forwarder" but a "Domain Forwarder"

I want to delete this "domain forwarder", 'cause I think it's what's screwing up Outlook picking up dinkuATdinkuhostinDOTcom - but I'm afraid I will lose all the other regular "forwarders" i've entered.

Any recommendations as to whether I can safely Delete this "Domain forwarder" without losing my regular email "Forwarders?"

Thanks,
    Darion

#1 XinXang, Mar 19, 2005
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2005