Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Demo skins ?

Discussion in 'User Experience' started by CryDez, May 11, 2002.

1. CryDez

CryDez Registered

Hi all, i was wondering how i can make a demo of my cpanel that ppl cant mess with, any ideas? CrystalDesignz@aol.com, i need it so that it can be like

demo:demo@4656.42.:49 or something, thanks all, i dont mind paying

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. parag

parag Well-Known Member

[quote:5074429c0b][i:5074429c0b]Originally posted by CryDez[/i:5074429c0b]

Hi all, i was wondering how i can make a demo of my cpanel that ppl cant mess with, any ideas? CrystalDesignz@aol.com, i need it so that it can be like

demo:demo@4656.42.:49 or something, thanks all, i dont mind paying[/quote:5074429c0b]

yes you can...

if you own the server and have the access to WHM .. then logon to WHM and go to the account settings. then click on the menu &Disable or Enable Demo Mode on an Account &

select the username or the domain for which you would like to enable the demo mode.

thats it :) all set.. no one can screw up with the cpanel which is in the demo mode

have a nice time.
    Parag

3. hisanuk

hisanuk Member

Demo Mode

Hi there,
    Could someone please explain to me what this DEMO MODE exactly does on my WHM panel ?????

Couls I setup one of my spare-domains with this so that viewers could see the C-panel, without being able to change anything.

Even better, does anyone have somewhere a DEMO MODE running so that I could have a peek at what it really does.

Best Regards,
    Sanuk

4. SHSaeed

SHSaeed Well-Known Member

-post removed-