The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DeoSkins.com

Discussion in 'User Experience' started by ho247, Jul 2, 2002.

1. ho247

ho247 Active Member

I'm interested in getting the StylusBlue skin from DeoSkins.com, but it seems slightly deserted over there, same in their forums too. Does anyone know, if I fill in the order form and pay via the PayPal link, will it automatically give me access to the skins? I'm asking as I don't want to order it and then have to wait weeks for the owner to check in, to sent download details to me.

Alan

2. hostbet

hostbet Well-Known Member

well, I have bad exp. with them already and force me to get some one else for skin.

the support is bad and to make skin updates will take for ever.
    I wasted my money there...

read their forum and you find out :(

3. ho247

ho247 Active Member

I've read those posts on their forums, but I still like their skin... it's very impressive. I was planning to do the updates myself anyway... I'm just wondering if I will get the skin straight away? Did you get yours straight after yoiu ordered, or did you have to wait a few hours/days for an email after the order was approved by the owner?

Alan

4. hostbet

hostbet Well-Known Member

the order will go thru but they have to aprove the credit card and the process take sometime and it will be delever after been aproved.

I do not think you will call that automatic.... but is all the info I have, sorry for the late post but I come here once in a while :)

5. Roy@ENHOST

Roy@ENHOST Well-Known Member

Well,

He has to wait till the credit card is approved before he can send the theme for sure. I am in the Cpanel theme business too and I understand this is necessary, it should not take long though , for us we usually send the theme the next day after purchase. Thats because our processor is 2checkout. I dont know what Deoskins use but it really should not take long.
    Anyway Stylus Blue is a very nice theme by Deoskins, sure it is worth waiting right?