Desktop (cross platform) application using XML and JSON APIs

zmarius81

Registered
Sep 16, 2009
I recently made ​​the following application for managing multiple WHM servers from your desktop. Use Adobe AIR, so it is for any platform supported by Adobe AIR. It's free and will always be free. Of course using the functions "XML and JSON APIs".

the application can be found at the following URL: /http://deskino.com/cpanel-whm.html

any criticism, suggestion is welcome

egrueda

Mar 29, 2011
Madrid, Spain
Installed and working. It looks great! moves fast and can see big amount of information in screen in an easy way.
What are your plans for this project?

BlaineM.

cPanel QA Analyst
Apr 4, 2011
Houston, TX
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Greetings,

This looks very nice. Have you considered posting your application in our Application Catalog? Posting it there will help in distribution.

You'll want to select multi-server apps once you get to the page.

Submit Listing « Application Catalog - here's the link to submit the app
Multi-Server Apps « Application Catalog - here's the category I would suggest to submit the app to. It's available in the dropdown of the submit page.

zmarius81

Registered
Sep 16, 2009
Hello and thank you.

Plans:
- I will keep this project free and open source.
- implementation of DNS and Reseller functions in the next release as described in "XML and JSON APIs" specifications

zmarius81

Registered
Sep 16, 2009
Greetings,

This looks very nice. Have you considered posting your application in our Application Catalog? Posting it there will help in distribution.

You'll want to select multi-server apps once you get to the page.

Submit Listing « Application Catalog - here's the link to submit the app
Multi-Server Apps « Application Catalog - here's the category I would suggest to submit the app to. It's available in the dropdown of the submit page.
Thanks.

I submitted the application.