The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Desperately Seeking HELP!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ningning, Jan 17, 2006.

1. ningning

ningning Registered

I am very new at this and somehow my site has gone over the quota. Now i can not even delete anything because when i try to delete, it says: Unable to change directory to /home/box03026/.trash! You do not seem to have access permissions! (System Error: No such file or directory) . Does this mean my trash box is gone? I just want to start fresh and delete my old site completely. Can someone help? :)

2. Izzee

Izzee Well-Known Member

More details please.
    Where are you trying to delete files from?
    What program are you sing to delete the files?
    Etc. Etc.
    Try and give as much info as possible then help might be available.

:)

3. ningning

ningning Registered

Hi IZzee, Thanks for the quick response... wish i could just chat w you, it's faster. I am using the cpanel file manager of my site phildobe.com but i cannot move anything because i have gone over quota. i tried cute ftp, frontpage but none would work. don't know much

4. ningning

ningning Registered

Yikes! I did not totally understand that. See, i had this website designed and for some reason the designer left me with just password. so what i know is: phildobe.com/cpanel and a password. when i enter that, i see the icons with file manager etc... but none that would lead me to the host company support. is cpanel my host? dah.... sorry