Despite the privilege of your control panel, but we are looking for an alternative

Operating System & Version
There is no leaving
cPanel & WHM Version
There is no leaving

kiopeed

Jan 11, 2017
cairo
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Despite the privilege of your control panel, but we are looking for an alternative
Yes, as I said, why are the prices so high, $15 per month for one person working for one account only
Although your control panel is brilliant, we are looking for an alternative, even with lower specifications
Now I started moving to an alternative panel, as many panel users do
Please send this distress to the billing officer and inform him that we are looking for an alternative with less brilliant specifications than you
5 years ago I used your board but now I am unable to pay because of the high prices
Please do not delete my message. This is my complaint about the very high prices. The license price is three times higher than the price of the server. Please, this is enough.

kiopeed

Jan 11, 2017
cairo
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Please, I did not say anything to the contrary, do not delete this message, please
Why are the prices so high?
I use the board I'm not a company to pay all these very expensive monthly payments
I found a replacement plate, pay it a license dollar and not 15 dollars is too much for us poor
We are really poor, why and where do these very, very high prices reach?
I want to use your board because it's really the first in this world
I do not see anything like it, but I am unable to pay all these amounts every month
Please cooperate with your customers, please, instead of looking for an alternative against my will because of the high prices