The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

directadmin to cpanel migration problem (manuel migration)

Discussion in 'Migrate to cPanel' started by vacancy, Sep 20, 2012.

1. vacancy

vacancy Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    hello

Our server migration from one server cpanel directadmin want to do with the control panel, directadmin panel on the server that the site has 78 units, only 50 units they want to transfer via directadmin to cpanel domain is listed, 20-25 domain does not appear.

Directadmin backup part of the launch of a backup, the backup wget off our server cpanel cPanel accounts with any migration of a command or a bash script can do that?

2. JeffP.

JeffP. Well-Known Member

Hi vacancy,

If I am understanding correctly, you want to migrate some accounts from DirectAdmin to cPanel. About 20 - 25 domains that you want to transfer do not appear.

Can you please open a ticket on our helpdesk? We would like to investigate this. Please see my signature below this message for the link to our helpdesk.

Thanks!

3. vacancy

vacancy Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Ticket created an automated reply that came to be done, but moving operations.

I can do that I have no trouble moving about. The problem is the 78 account appears directadmin, cpanel account migration process, only 50 appear to be.

4. JeffP.

JeffP. Well-Known Member

Thanks vacancy. We would need to be able to log into the DirectAdmin and cPanel servers as root to investigate.

Someone will update you from the ticket as soon as possible, if they have not done so already.

Thanks!