The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DirectAdmin v1.37.0 to WHM 11.28.87

Discussion in 'Migrate to cPanel' started by smarty-boots.co, May 4, 2011.

1. smarty-boots.co

Hi

I have just finished doing a Migrate of DirectAdmin v1.37.0 to WHM 11.28.87
    within the directadmin there is some 20+ reseller (with clients) in admin and some 800+ shared hosting clients under one of the reseller account (are internal account used for all are shared hosting clients) but they have all copied over but have only been placed in the root in WHM and i have spent one day moving 50% of the reseller's
    the amount of domains show after the move was some 2000+ domains and there is still some 1870+ to be done.

so shouldn't the Migrate of DirectAdmin v1.37.0 to WHM 11.28.87 move it with the resellers intact with there clients etc.

and if it should how?

Simon

2. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    How was the migration performed, using WHM > Transfers > Copy multiple accounts/packages from another server area or some other method?

Since we provide a migration service for DirectAdmin to cPanel, we would be happy to look into any issues and help resolve those issues via a ticket to our help desk. If you would like to use WHM > Support Center > Contact cPanel or using the ticket submission link in my signature, we could help to investigate this directly for you to see what might be happening.

3. smarty-boots.co

I think the admin lad did it from the C/Line. I will do a ticket from within WHM and title it same as post.

Simon

4. smarty-boots.co

Hi just put ticket in but no see I miss typed my email sorry Request id is: 1452502 what should I do?

Simon

5. cPanelTristan

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Unfortunately, we cannot change the email address for a ticket once it has been opened. I could close the ticket opened and you could open up a new one again with the correct email address.

6. smarty-boots.co

thank you could you do that for me.

Simon

7. cPanelTristan

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    As requested, I've closed that ticket now. You may open up a new ticket with the correct email address. If you post the new ticket number here, I'll ensure it ends up in the right queue for Migrations. Thanks!