The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Directly to inbox when logging in? [moved]

Discussion in 'Data Protection' started by westis, Oct 27, 2005.

1. westis

westis Registered

Oct 27, 2005
    Directly to inbox when logging in?

My host is using cPanel and Horde for webmail. But when I log into the webmail I first come to the Horde control panel (changing password, setting autoresponder options etc.). When I click the Horde logo I always come to a page where I have to select the language (and always with English as the default, even though I'll always be using Swedish). Only after those two steps I finally get to my inbox...

I've asked my host about this, but thought I would post here as well, since there didn't appear to be a solution to this.

How can I come directly to my inbox when logging in to my webmail? And how can I make Swedish to always be the default language, after having selected it once? I have also set Swedish as default language in Locale & Time.

The other question is how I can make a backup of all e-mails? The reason is that a friend can't access his e-mail through pop3 for some reason, and now his host will reinstall the account. Then he needs to backup all e-mails that he up to now only only has accessed through webmail.