The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

directory and script for all domain

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by edhi, Oct 4, 2005.

1. edhi

edhi Registered

Oct 3, 2005
    I don't know what keyword/term to be used that meet this idea. I am new in cpanel and in managing server.

I want to develop a PHP/mySQL application for all domain in my cpanel dedicated server. User should be able to use the application trough http://theirdomain_and_or_subdomain/application

Where should I put directory "appllication" and its PHP script? Is there any configuration to be set? I don't want to copy one by one to user's public_html directory even from skeleton directory. I want to easily maintain the application in single directory instead of every user's directory.

Every user that use the application have their own database. How to set? I mean, how to get value of database's name, user and password from PHP?

Is it possible to allow some domain to use the application and deny another?

For info, my machine OS is fedora core 4 using standard mode of WHM 10.6.0 cPanel 10.8.0-R27

Thanks for your help....
    #1 edhi, Oct 4, 2005
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2005