strauberry

Mar 25, 2003
Hi,
is it possible to disable or enable different features like webalizer, php, cgi, wap, ...
My clients pay only for the features they use so if they don't pay php, they shouldn't use it.
I wan't to create a package like confixx does:
yes no
php
wap
webalizer
webmail
ssi
perl
phyton

How can I realize this?

THANK YOU!
strauberry

mattschinkel

Feb 26, 2003
I just got Cpanel myself....
I am failry disapointed that Cpanel does not give the option of turning on and off these features for each user like Ensim does.

:(

rvskin

PartnerNOC
Feb 19, 2003
is it possible to disable or enable different features like webalizer, php, cgi, wap, ...
Rvskin can do what exactly you want. You can disable/enable features for each package. For more information you can go to http://www.rvskin.com

strauberry

Mar 25, 2003
Hi,
thank you just visited your site. In the demo-account I can't find "create new account"...
Best regards
strauberry

rvskin

PartnerNOC
Feb 19, 2003
It's a cpanel skin. To create the acccount you can do it in WHM.

To set whether which package should show which option you can do it under rvskinmanager. At the bottom of control panel homepage will have a link to skin manager. The link will show only root account, or reseller account in case you allow reseller to have their own setting. Root account in this case mean the account which have username 'rvadmin'. It's quite complicated. If you have any question, you can email directly.

mattschinkel

Feb 26, 2003
Your skin is $99..... The skins that come with Cpanel are quite nice.

Cpanel should come with these options...
You should also be able to enable/disable services per client as well, not just per plan.

:rolleyes:

strauberry

Mar 25, 2003
Hi mattschinkel,

I know that there should be this feature :)

Have you ever used Confixx? I used to have this feature over half a year so I really miss this feature but there are so much very cute features in cpanel I will never change again :)

mattschinkel

Feb 26, 2003
no, I've never used Confixx...
I do hope you guys will work on adding a feature like this though.

thanks...