Disable some functions in WHM Interface

Peter Pham

Registered
Mar 20, 2019
Vietnam
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello guys,
For some reasons, I would like to disable (or hide them) some features in WHM Interface. Specifically, I want to disable (or hide) the following features:

- Change Root Password.
- Tweak Settings.
- DNS Cluster.

I've searched around Google, but couldn't found any solution.

Thanks,

GOT

Get Proactive!
PartnerNOC
Apr 8, 2003
Chesapeake, VA
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
You can't hide functions from the root login but if you make an account a reseller then you can hide certain functions from that reseller.

Reactions: cPanelLauren

Peter Pham

Registered
Mar 20, 2019
Vietnam
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
You can't hide functions from the root login but if you make an account a reseller then you can hide certain functions from that reseller.
Yes, it's correct. However, the problem is that Reseller role can't use the Restore a Full Backup cpmove function.

A reason to find a way to hide some functions in root access because I would like to give a chance for other administrators in my company can access WHM to use Restore a Full Backup cpmove function.

Does anyone else have solutions?

Thanks,

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Unfortunately what you're requesting specifically isn't possible with the reseller at this time. Please feel free to open a feature request using the link in my signature if this is something you'd like to see in the product in the future.

Once the feature request is open please add a link to it here so that others may vote on it.

Thanks!