Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disabling AutoSSL Feature

Discussion in 'Security' started by Naveen Guleria, Jun 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Naveen Guleria

Naveen Guleria Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello sir,
    I need to enable autossl Letsencrypt for all users, old and new in cpanel/whm.

Now i have created a feature list, added feature list to a package and create a user account with that package. Now in cpanel of that user there is no icon for Letsenrypt SSL but in SSl/TLS status > i can see the Letsencrypt cert installed for the domain. Is it normal. Is there any icon missing for letsencrypt?

Also when i try to disable the autoSSL in Manage AutoSSL > Manage Users > Disable AutoSSL for this user. It still showing the letsencrypt cert installed in the user domain. Am i doing something wrong and yes i have cleared the cache and tested the setting on different PCs.
    Thanks,
    Best Regards.

#1 Naveen Guleria, Jun 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2017
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello @Naveen Guleria,

I've moved this post to it's own thread.

This is normal. There's no end-user interface for AutoSSL in cPanel, but you can follow the progress of the existing feature request at:

AutoSSL cPanel interface for end user control

Disabling AutoSSL will prevent the generation of new certificates on the account, however it won't delete the existing ones. You can manually delete existing SSL certificates via "WHM >> Manage SSL Hosts".

Thank you.