Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Disappearing email accounts

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by MetalAges, Jan 3, 2004.

1. MetalAges

MetalAges Member

Hi there,

I have a client I recently added an account for on Cpanel/WHM. Only issue I am having is, whenever we add his pop emails via Cpanel, after about 15-30 minutes, they simply disappear! I thought he was crazy or doing something wrong so I went in and added them myself, sure enough, about 30 minutes later they just disappear and it shows no POP3 emails setup. Anyone else had this problem? I couldn't find anything searching the forums for "email disappear".

Deron

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WebHostPro

WebHostPro Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    I did have this happen about a year ago, I think it was from the var or usr partition being filled or that actual cpanel account being over quota some how.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MetalAges

MetalAges Member

I am good in both instances. This is a brand new account setup. Still have a ton of space left on partitions. I will simply reinstall the account I guess to see what that does.