Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Disappearing icons/services in cPanel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ckh, Feb 13, 2004.

1. ckh

ckh Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    I have an account that I play with to learn about the different features of WHM/cPanel.

This account had all the features enabled so I could just see what they do and get familiar with them.

I decided to change the status to reseller and from then on, a lot of the features that were previously enabled disappeared. I've tried changing the feature package, tried upgrading/downgrading the account, removing the reseller priviledge, pretty much everything I could think of that could be done through WHM to get any of the features back short of removing/deactivating the account and adding/reactivating the account again.

Some of the features that won't come back are addon/parked domain manager, password protect directories, error pages, subdomains, shell access, and a whole lot more.

Not that it really matters for this account, but, if I use the reseller option and this happens again, I'd sure like to know how to fix it quick.

CKH

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ckh

ckh Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    It seems the effect wasn't limited to one control panel, but, it effected all of the accounts on the server.

A tech looked at it and said it would be referred to another tech for verification of a bug.

I'm running freebsd 5.1 and R72 on this server and all I did was upgrade one account to reseller and the effect took place.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number: 39284

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...