The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disappearing icons/services in cPanel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ckh, Feb 13, 2004.

1. ckh

ckh Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    I have an account that I play with to learn about the different features of WHM/cPanel.

This account had all the features enabled so I could just see what they do and get familiar with them.

I decided to change the status to reseller and from then on, a lot of the features that were previously enabled disappeared. I've tried changing the feature package, tried upgrading/downgrading the account, removing the reseller priviledge, pretty much everything I could think of that could be done through WHM to get any of the features back short of removing/deactivating the account and adding/reactivating the account again.

Some of the features that won't come back are addon/parked domain manager, password protect directories, error pages, subdomains, shell access, and a whole lot more.

Not that it really matters for this account, but, if I use the reseller option and this happens again, I'd sure like to know how to fix it quick.

CKH

2. ckh

ckh Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    It seems the effect wasn't limited to one control panel, but, it effected all of the accounts on the server.

A tech looked at it and said it would be referred to another tech for verification of a bug.

I'm running freebsd 5.1 and R72 on this server and all I did was upgrade one account to reseller and the effect took place.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number: 39284