The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disappearing Mail

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by mattboston, Nov 8, 2003.

1. mattboston

mattboston Member

I have a really big client who cannot recieve mail from 1 domain. They do not have SpamAssassin turned on, so the only filtering that I am doing is via /etc/antivirus.exim. The email that they aren't getting is coming from a daily e-newsletter, to test this, I have signed up my email address(on same server) and my yahoo account. My yahoo account gets the daily emails, but my Cpanel account does not. Where are these emails going if I'm not filtering anything????

2. markie

markie BANNED

Why dont you look in your exim_mainlog log file for the answer?

3. mattboston

mattboston Member

I've checked the exim_mainlog, exim_paniclog, exim_rejectlog and the maillog. Can't find anything.

4. mattboston

mattboston Member

I've repeatedly tried to have them check to make sure the person is still on the list. They keep saying that they do not remove anyone unless they specifically ask to be removed.

So as it is right now, I can receive the daily mails(sometimes more than 1) at my yahoo account. But cannot receive it on my cpanel account, or my customers cpanel account.

Guess I'll try to bounce it back to them and have them figure it out.