Disk quota and cgi all messed up

onaweb

Jan 1, 2004
I'm having problems with disk quota and other features when I create an account. As an example, I have a hosting plan which has 100MB of space, I call it WS100 (pretty origina uhh!). Any way it seems that ever since June 9, 2005, all the accounts that I create are displaying has having unlimited disk quota and the disk usage shows as 0 in WHM. If I log into cpanel, it shows correctly disk space available and disk usage.

I noticed this problem because one account that I created did not have cgi-bin even though I have checked to allow cgi access. I have deleted the account, re-added it but cgi access is not allowed. I am trying to run the formmail.pl script, but when I change it to 755, after I refresh the view, its back to 644. I have also tried chmod from shell and the same thing happens.

We are currently running cPanel Build 10.6.0-RELEASE 55.

Thanks,
Andy

cPanelNick

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 9, 2015
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
onaweb said:
I'm having problems with disk quota and other features when I create an account. As an example, I have a hosting plan which has 100MB of space, I call it WS100 (pretty origina uhh!). Any way it seems that ever since June 9, 2005, all the accounts that I create are displaying has having unlimited disk quota and the disk usage shows as 0 in WHM. If I log into cpanel, it shows correctly disk space available and disk usage.

I noticed this problem because one account that I created did not have cgi-bin even though I have checked to allow cgi access. I have deleted the account, re-added it but cgi access is not allowed. I am trying to run the formmail.pl script, but when I change it to 755, after I refresh the view, its back to 644. I have also tried chmod from shell and the same thing happens.

We are currently running cPanel Build 10.6.0-RELEASE 55.

Thanks,
Andy

If you open a support ticket at http://support.cpanel.net we would be happy to assist you.

onaweb

Jan 1, 2004
Unfortunately, I can't submit a ticket, I'm not a direct-licensed cpanel customer. Should I open a ticket with my datacenter - ServerBeach or may I open a ticket here?

cPanelNick

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 9, 2015
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
onaweb said:
Unfortunately, I can't submit a ticket, I'm not a direct-licensed cpanel customer. Should I open a ticket with my datacenter - ServerBeach or may I open a ticket here?

From : https://tickets.cpanel.net/submit/index.cgi?support=1

The only exception to this rule: If a staff members on the cpanel forums requests that you submit a support ticket, the above rules will not apply as long as the url to the post made by the staff member is referenced in the ticket.

onaweb

Jan 1, 2004
Sorry, didn't read down that far.

Ticket submitted.

Thanks for your help.
Andy