Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Disk quota email messages

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by Kurieuo, May 23, 2011.

1. Kurieuo

Kurieuo Well-Known Member

I found a thread on this going back to 2005/2006, however the information seems now irrelevant and I'm unable to find anything else re: this.

My question is whether there is a way to customise the disk quota emails, as I wish to also include instructions on how to free up space. If not directly supported by cPanel, is there a file I can edit and if so which one?

Many thanks.

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Technical Support Community Manager
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello :)

The disk space warning email templates are located within the following directory:

/usr/local/cpanel/src/templates/

You will need to copy the directory of the specific template you want to edit to "/var/cpanel/templates/" to avoid changes being overwritten by cPanel updates. EX:

Code:
    cp -a /usr/local/cpanel/src/templates/mainacct_disk_warning /var/cpanel/templates/
    In this case, you would then edit the "main.default" file within "/var/cpanel/templates/mainacct_disk_warning".

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...