Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disk quota notifications

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IDezine, Sep 26, 2017.

1. IDezine

IDezine Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Reseller Owner
    I set up a new account and transferred old website files onto it as I create the new website. Wordpress framework.

Notifications are still going to the previous hosts email. My email is the only one set in cpanel. This is a new account. Her email address is not in the database at all.

Hostgator tells me they have no idea how it could be sending to her email through (cpanel@theirdomain.com)

Am I missing something?

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

Can you view the email headers of the notification and verify it's generated from the new server and not the old server?

Thank you.

3. IDezine

IDezine Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Reseller Owner
    Thanks for the reply. I did think of that and requested the former host send them but i'm still waiting.

The username is the same, useage is close, and the link to the interface has my server name in the url.

4. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

You may also want to have your hosting provider review /var/log/exim_mainlog to verify the email is generated from the local cPanel server and sent to the email address in-question. Also, ensure there are no email filters or forwarders configured to redirect the email to another address.

Thank you.