The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disk Space and Bandwidth Error

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cberry, Sep 25, 2002.

1. cberry

cberry Registered

Hi, I am using WHM as a reseller. I have set up a package. When I go and create a new account, I choose the package I want, and then customize the setup, I change the disk space and bandwidth to what I want that particular acount to be. Well, the WHM does not keep my settings. In the &Quota Modification& I see the settings that I want, but the tables under the &Create Account& screen show the package defaults. The Cpanel shows the correct setting too, it is just that the WHM is not showing my customizations and I am limited in disk space, so if I make a package that is set at 100 mb, and I have an acount that I only want to make 10 mb, it will use the 100 mb setting and I am all out of disk space from my host in WHM's &eyes&, though really I have 90 mb left. All help would be greatly appreciated.

cberry87@cs.com

2. moronhead

moronhead Well-Known Member

It seems your host has limited you to setting up a fixed number of accounts by restricting your package customization.