The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disk Space Questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThaMATRiX, Feb 5, 2005.

1. ThaMATRiX

ThaMATRiX Well-Known Member

Hi. I had a few questions about disk space. First of all, is there a way to see how much disk space I've sold? (I've been giving resellers the amt of disk space they paid for in their reseller privallages page and then let them own their own account, so I wanted something which can add all those up to show how much I've sold (not the amt which is currently being used))

Also, I wanted to see if there is currently or if there will be a way to see how much each reseller is using of their purchased space and bandwidth (them + their customers). I figure this would be a great tool for webhosts in possibly contacting the person to offer them an upgrade of account package if they are running low on space or bandwidth to sell to their customers. Thanks so much!

2. manokiss

manokiss Well-Known Member

Hello Paul,

about your second question,

go into your root ehm, then reseller center, then select the reseller from the drop down and the click "View Usage/Stats and Manage (suspend,terminate,etc)"

you will see the account and the subaccounts usage (bandwidth and space)