The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

disk usage and some other features does not work

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aliayen, Sep 23, 2006.

1. aliayen

aliayen Registered

Hi, I installed CPanel yesterday and I logged on to WHM with my root username and password.

But when I click "Disk Usage Information" part of WHM I see following error message:

Software error:
    Can't locate Tie/IxHash.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.2 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl . /usr/local/cpanel /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi) at /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/parseform.pl line 6.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/parseform.pl line 6.

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Software error:
    [Sat Sep 23 14:39:15 2006] diskusage.cgi: Can't locate Tie/IxHash.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.2 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl . /usr/local/cpanel /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi) at /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/parseform.pl line 6.
    [Sat Sep 23 14:39:15 2006] diskusage.cgi: BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/parseform.pl line 6.
    Compilation failed in require at ./cgi/diskusage.cgi line 12.

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

And, I create a regular account from Account Functions part, I click "Create a New Account" link, I fill required information and CPanel says that "Account creation complete" but I cannot see that account on any screen such as "Terminate Account"

Thank you very much for your comments.

2. sitekeeper

sitekeeper Well-Known Member

First run /scripts/upcp --force

Have you ran "Initial Quota Setup" in WHM?

Bob

3. aliayen

aliayen Registered

I did not run initial quota setup before but did it now, but no changes, I still get that that error.

And I executed that script (I think that updates CPanel, I tried to update CPanel before I post this topic) and did not solve my case :(

4. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

You need to install that perl module that it is complaining about from cpan. Simplest way is to:

/scripts/perlinstaller --force Tie::IxHash

5. aliayen

aliayen Registered

hi chirpy,

your recommendation solved my disk usage graphing issue, thank you very much.

But I still cannot create accounts from WHM->Account Functions->Create New Account

I just fill-in Domain, UserName, Password and Contact Email fields. Then I click "create" and WHM says that the account has been created but when I try to list that account from Account Information -> List Accounts, it says that 0 accounts exists.

Do you think that may be a bug, or configuration issue?

Thank you very much.

6. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Check /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log when you create a user. It's possibly another missing perl module. Typically this one:

/scripts/perlinstaller --force Net::AIM

7. aliayen

aliayen Registered

chirpy, great shot! Problem was solved. Thank you soo much.