The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disk Usage E-mail Limit Warning

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by giz, Oct 17, 2003.

1. giz

giz Member

Disk Usage E-mail Limit Warning -How to Edit or Control this outside of Cpanel

Hello All,

I really like using Cpanel and am using it in order to administer account to my customers.

Thankfully, I am running into some bumps that my customers would most likely encounter anway so I'm asking to be proactive! :)

Yesterday, I was unable to sign into Squirrelmail. After looking around, I realize it was because I'd reached my MB quota on the server.

I was reading in Cpanel that on the administrative side the following notifications are available. I assume it would be sent to the e-mail address I'd have listed in my WHM

http://www.cpanel.net/docs/whm/tweakingSettings.htm

-Disk Space Usage Warnings - Sends an e-mail each night when a user is near their disk space limit.

-Email Box Usage Warnings - Sends an e-mail each night when a user is near their e-mail inbox limit.

Or is there a script I could use? I would like to do like a laptop and set the limit alerts at mabye 90%, like before the battery dies...like a warning.

thanks!
    giz

#1 giz, Oct 17, 2003
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2003