Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Disk usage show none on both accounts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chris0147, Oct 22, 2018.

1. chris0147

chris0147 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi all,

I need your help as I have a problem with disk usage. When I select on change ip address, it have showing my both accounts of the disk usage as none.

I have tried to do this:

Code:
    [root@server ~]# mount
    /dev/ploop11849p1 on / type ext4 (rw,relatime,barrier=1,data=ordered,balloon_ino                                                                             =12)
    proc on /proc type proc (rw,relatime)
    sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw,relatime)
    devtmpfs on /dev type devtmpfs (rw,nosuid,mode=755)
    tmpfs on /dev/shm type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,nodev)
    devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,nosuid,noexec,relatime,gid=5,mode=620,ptmxmod                                                                             e=000)
    tmpfs on /run type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,mode=755)
    tmpfs on /sys/fs/cgroup type tmpfs (ro,nosuid,nodev,noexec,mode=755)
    cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/systemd type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,re                                                                             lease_agent=/usr/lib/systemd/systemd-cgroups-agent,name=systemd)
    cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/blkio type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,blki                                                                             o,name=beancounter)
    cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/memory type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,mem                                                                             ory)
    mqueue on /dev/mqueue type mqueue (rw,relatime)
    devtmpfs on /home/virtfs/chris0147/dev type devtmpfs (rw,nosuid,noexec,relatime,                                                                             mode=755)
    /dev/ploop11849p1 on /home/virtfs/chris0147/opt type ext4 (ro,nosuid,relatime,ba                                                                             rrier=1,data=ordered,balloon_ino=12)
    /dev/ploop11849p1 on /home/virtfs/chris0147/tmp type ext4 (rw,nosuid,noexec,rela                                                                             time,barrier=1,data=ordered,balloon_ino=12)
    /dev/ploop11849p1 on /home/virtfs/chris0147/usr type ext4 (ro,nosuid,relatime,ba                                                                             rrier=1,data=ordered,balloon_ino=12)
    /dev/ploop11849p1 on /home/virtfs/chris0147/var type ext4 (ro,nosuid,relatime,ba                                                                             rrier=1,data=ordered,balloon_ino=12)
    /dev/ploop11849p1 on /home/virtfs/chris0147/etc/scl type ext4 (ro,nosuid,noexec,                                                                             relatime,barrier=1,data=ordered,balloon_ino=12)
    /dev/ploop11849p1 on /home/virtfs/chris0147/var/log type ext4 (rw,nosuid,noexec,                                                                             relatime,barrier=1,data=ordered,balloon_ino=12)
    /dev/ploop11849p1 on /home/virtfs/chris0147/var/tmp type ext4 (rw,nosuid,noexec,                                                                             relatime,barrier=1,data=ordered,balloon_ino=12)
    /dev/ploop11849p1 on /home/virtfs/chris0147/etc/mail type ext4 (rw,nosuid,noexec                                                                             ,relatime,barrier=1,data=ordered,balloon_ino=12)
    /dev/ploop11849p1 on /home/virtfs/chris0147/usr/sbin type ext4 (ro,relatime,barr                                                                             ier=1,data=ordered,balloon_ino=12)
    /dev/ploop11849p1 on /home/virtfs/chris0147/var/spool type ext4 (rw,nosuid,noexe                                                                             c,relatime,barrier=1,data=ordered,balloon_ino=12)
    /dev/ploop11849p1 on /home/virtfs/chris0147/etc/apache2 type ext4 (ro,nosuid,rel                                                                             atime,barrier=1,data=ordered,balloon_ino=12)
    /dev/ploop11849p1 on /home/virtfs/chris0147/etc/pki/tls type ext4 (ro,nosuid,rel                                                                             atime,barrier=1,data=ordered,balloon_ino=12)
    /dev/ploop11849p1 on /home/virtfs/chris0147/etc/alternatives type ext4 (ro,nosui                                                                             d,relatime,barrier=1,data=ordered,balloon_ino=12)
    /dev/ploop11849p1 on /home/virtfs/chris0147/etc/pki/ca-trust type ext4 (ro,nosui                                                                             d,relatime,barrier=1,data=ordered,balloon_ino=12)
    /dev/ploop11849p1 on /home/virtfs/chris0147/var/cpanel/php/sessions type ext4 (r                                                                             w,nosuid,noexec,relatime,barrier=1,data=ordered,balloon_ino=12)
    /dev/ploop11849p1 on /home/virtfs/chris0147/var/cpanel/email_send_limits type ex                                                                             t4 (rw,nosuid,noexec,relatime,barrier=1,data=ordered,balloon_ino=12)
    /dev/ploop11849p1 on /home/virtfs/chris0147/home/chris0147 type ext4 (rw,relatim                                                                             e,barrier=1,data=ordered,balloon_ino=12)

Code:
    [root@server ~]# quotacheck -acfmv
    quotacheck: Cannot find filesystem to check or filesystem not mounted with quota option.

Code:
    [root@server ~]# /scripts/resetquotas
    Resetting quota for chris0147 to 0 M
    No filesystems with quota detected.
    Resetting quota for account_test to 0 M

Code:
    [root@server ~]# /scripts/fixquotas
    Installing Default Quota Databases......Done
    journaled quota support: not available with vzaquota (disabled)
    checking out /backup
    checking out /backup
    Quotas have been enabled and updated.
    Resetting quota for chris0147 to 0 M
    Resetting quota for account_test to 0 M

It would not help me to resolve the issue. :(

Do you know how do i fix this?

I am using VPS and the OS I use is CentOS 7 64 bit.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

2. GOT

GOT Get Proactive! PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Your host needs to enable secondary quota accounting on an openvz vm which it looks like what you have.

You cant fix this unless you have root access to the host node.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. chris0147

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Well I can have a root access to the server as I am renting it so what I need to do in order to get this to fix?

4. GOT

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. chris0147

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
  6. GOT

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    This has to be done on the hardware node not the vps so if all you have bought is this vps then yes you need to contact the provider

7. cPanelLauren

cPanelLauren Forums Analyst II Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider