The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dissapearing Account every 24 hours

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bluecity, Jan 19, 2006.

1. bluecity

bluecity Member

I have a domain that disappears from the list accounts function in whm around every 24 hours. I have searched the forums for hours now and I have tried all the fixes i can find related to this problem on here but It still occurs and it's starting to bug me. ( the domain entry goes from trueuserdomains) so i re add it and around 24 hours later it's gone again so i have to re add it again to trueuser domains. Also just to add, I moved the account to another server to see if that would fix it and the exact same thing happens so what ever the fault is gets transposed when i move the account.

I know it's only a minor problem but as I said it's bugging me now.

Thanks in advance

2. madaboutlinux

madaboutlinux Well-Known Member

Dont mind but it really sounds little funny. Put a cronjob to add a entry of the domain every 24 hours in trueuserdomains file for now and carry on the search. :)

3. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

I would imagine it is /scripts/upcp that's doing it - check the root email log that you get for the job every day. You can also try running the following script yourself:

/scripts/updateuserdomains

...and resolve any issues that it may highlight.