The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DIY Template Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by keebas, Feb 7, 2009.

1. keebas

keebas Registered

I have been attempting to create my website using the RVSiteBuilder from cPanel. I have been trying to upload a custom header and header background color. Every time I click on the change image button a new window pops up and within several seconds I get the error message:

Error: the xajax Javascript file could not be included. Perhaps the URL is incorrect?
    URL: core/js/xajax/xajax.js

I click ok to clear the message, then I have a Please Wait message that remains on the screen no matter how long I wait. Regardless of what I click on, nothing happens. I am running v3.35.

I tried contacting customer support only to be told, gee everything is working okay on our end, sorry can't help you. If anyone can offer any help it would be most appreciated. Thank You.

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Not sure why they'd tell you that, but you might try to make sure your cPanel and your version of RVSiteBuilder are up to date, to see if that helps.