DKIM” is not properly configured for this domain.

Doubleasam

Registered
Jul 10, 2020
Lagos, Nigeria
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello, i am using a subdomain which is currently running on AWS, i have AWS instance running with cpanel and WHM installed.
But on checking email deliverability status via cpanel
DKIM” is not properly configured for this domain.
while “SPF” is properly configured for this domain and PTR” is properly configured for this domain.
Emails been sent are simply been kept in the Mail queue manager in WHM and are not been delivered to the recipient, but messages been sent to the mail.subdomain are received.
I am using an external nameserver which have been configured with the DKIM and SPF records respectively but still getting DKIM” is not properly configured for this domain on the cpanel email deliverability tab.
Pls how do i get this issue resolved?
Thanks.

Attachments

jdpuglisi

Apr 24, 2020
NYC USA
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
First thing I'd do is check with an external DKIM validator to make sure you've got a problem. You can google for a good validator. Next step would be to check with your Domain registrar. A lot of them won't allow you to configure a DKIM record for a subdomain.

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
The DKIM record needs to be added where DNS for the domain is hosted. If that domain is using a remote server you need to add the DKIM on the remote server.

Reactions: jdpuglisi