Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

DKIM Repair Not Working

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by split.the.house, May 9, 2019.

1. split.the.house

split.the.house Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hello,

cPanel tells me that "Problems Exist (DKIM and Reverse DNS)" in my Email Deliverability settings, and my emails are being treated as spam by some recipients.

I have tried several times to use the "Repair" option in the Email Deliverability section of cPanel to repair my DKIM. When I do that, cPanel tells me, "Success: The system updated the “DKIM” record for “<mydomain>.com” to the following..." However, it then times out after 120 seconds and tells me the server records have not been updated, and the status remains at "Problems Exist (DKIM and Reverse DNS).

What are the next steps for me to resolve this issue? I'm not sure where to start because I haven't been able to find any promising online topics about other users who've experience the same issue. I'm happy to do some manual legwork to fix things if someone can help give me a little direction.

Thanks in advance.

2. cPanelLauren

cPanelLauren Forums Analyst II Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Hi @split.the.house

It sounds like there's an issue with the ability to modify the DNS zone records on the server. If you don't have root access to the server you'll need to contact your hosting provider to for further assistance.

Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...