Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

DNS Clustering won't sync

Discussion in 'Bind/DNS/Nameserver' started by rapidot, Jan 8, 2005.

1. rapidot

rapidot Active Member

I had DNS Clustering working perfectly, and then all of a sudden it stopped syncing. Whenever I add a new zone it adds it to all the necessary servers, but w manual sync doesn't work.

I tried V2 Fast Sync and it freezes on a white page. The V1 seems to work fine, but it takes forever. I have done ./fixnamed ./fixndc you name it. Any ideas?

2. rapidot

rapidot Active Member

UPDATE:

When I change the settings to standalone (instead of synchronize), and sync they sync.

3. Rooter

Rooter Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I also have this problem where DNS Synchronize method v2 freezes on a blank page.

Method v1 works as you said, but takes quite a long time for a several hundred zones.

I'm not yet aware of any solution nor could I find a bug report on it yet.

Here's the new bug report I submitted if you or anyone else wishes to add to it.

http://bugzilla.cpanel.net/show_bug.cgi?id=2286

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...