The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DNS Help

Discussion in 'Bind / DNS / Nameserver Issues' started by PhaZe, Sep 28, 2004.

1. PhaZe

PhaZe Registered

My Domain Was Setup With Yahoo, My Hosting Is With Acenet Of Course..

If you have your domain registered elsewhere, you will have to change your name servers with your current registrar. You can find the name servers assigned to your account within your account activation email. Each registrar has a different process, so we cannot provide specific instructions on how to change your name servers. For assistance, you will need to contact your registrar (the place where you registered your domain name).

That's What I Need Help With!

2. PhaZe

PhaZe Registered

The Reason I Asked Is Becuz:

You can create up to four nameserver entries. Enter new nameserver addresses or edit the existing nameserver addresses below. Yahoo!'s name servers must be listed as Primary and Secondary in order for Yahoo! to host your domain services properly. If you add to or replace Yahoo!'s default nameservers, you will disrupt the services that Yahoo! provides.

That's What It Says Under "Change Name Servers" On Yahoo

3. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

Your not using Yahoo's hosting services anymore so you don't want the Yahoo nameservers. Change them to what they are supposed to be for the hosting.