Dec 30, 2019
Corpus christi
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hello I'm having a issue. With my domain names not connecting to website. I have a reseller hosting account that I'm starting a new website on but the domain name is not working. Since this is on a reseller hosting account we are using our own for example the original is ns1.spiceywebhost.com but since its white labeled our hosting is ns1.xlr8hosting.com For some reason when I check for DNS Errors there are 2 errors shown in photo. Can someone help me with this thanks
Photo 1 dns errors
Photo 2 dns zone setup

Attachments

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! The pixelkillerz.com site is working at my location, but it looks like there is a problem at the registrar. I see the nameservers are registered to different IP addresses than what they respond to in DNS which can be more easily seen with an IntoDNS report at https://intodns.com/pixelkillerz.com

Most people prefer to omit the domain and IP addresses from public posts, so feel free to edit that if you wanted to remove the personal data.

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Where the issue needs to be fixed depends on what IPs are correct. If the IPs setup at the registrar are correct, you would edit the DNS zone for the domain to update the a records for the nameservers. If the IPs are not correct, you would need to change them at the registrar level where you purchased the domain.